A super easy Salmon dish with a fantastic tasting sauce.
|Asian Salmon with Chinese Vegetables|
- 2 Salmon steaks - skin on
- 1/4 cup garlic oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 bundle of your favourite Chinese vegetables
- 1/2 cup sugar-snap peas
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Place salmon steaks into marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a skillet on the stove top pour 2 tbsp of the marinade and add the salmon.
- Gently cook the salmon until the skin is crisp.
- Move onto place a platter and place in a 150°C oven for 10 minutes.
- Top and tail your vegetables and toss into a pan with the sesame oil, prepared sugar snaps and lemon rind.
- When hot add water and cook for another minute.
- Remove vegetables and place onto a serving plate. Lay the salmon on top.
- Pour the rest of the marinade into the same pan and bring to the boil, stir while it heats up.
- Pour over the salmon.